What's new

Race To The Finish PIF Part Two. Choose Your Cream!

David

B&B’s Champion Corn Shucker
This PIF is a bit unconventional, so please read all of the rules before participating.
First off, what's up for grabs? The winner may choose ANY cream that The Superior Shave has in stock at the time of completion. When you make your choice, just shoot me a PM and I'll get it ordered for you.
How to win? The person who makes the 300th post in this thread will be the winner. And that's it!!!

Rules:
•Please be a member in good standing with at least 50 quality posts.
•Have fun! The goal here is for all of us to have a fun (and likely very random) discussion. Random is ok, but let's try and keep the focus of the thread on something shaving related.
•Obey the Terms Of Use, and at all times remain courteous to one another.
• Each post should have a minimum of 6 words so we don't end up having 300 posts of +1's and +2's. Pictures are fine as long as they're accompanied with 6 words. (This will be strictly enforced)
•Since this is a small item, and due to recent international shipping increases this is open to CONUS only. (If international members are willing to cover the difference in shipping that is perfectly ok).

That's it, guys! Have fun..pace yourselves...and let the race to 300 begin!

• Each post should have a minimum of 6 words so we don't end up having 300 posts of +1's and +2's. Pictures are fine as long as they're accompanied with 6 words. (This will be strictly enforced)

I laughed so hard! Very generous, and brave of you to do this PIF again. It was tons of fun last time! Hopefully everyone learned from the last round and it will go smoothly.

David

I laughed so hard! Very generous, and brave of you to do this PIF again. It was tons of fun last time! Hopefully everyone learned from the last round and it will go smoothly.
Lol, yeah sorry, I didn't mean to sound like Ranger Rick.

I think this one will go fine. Let the fun begin!

Funnest way to PIF ever, thanks for another David. I think I'm still winded from the last race so I won't be going for gold this time.:tongue_sm

I've refreshed this page a dozen times, but it hasn't helped at all. My heart is pounding, I need a shave to relax. (>6 words and keeping things shave-related). Awesome PIF and cool format, I need to get more creative :laugh:

David

What's everyone up to this weekend? I'm hanging out with the family tomorrow, then going to my nephews birthday party tomorrow night. He just turned two and is a hoot!

What's everyone up to this weekend? I'm hanging out with the family tomorrow, then going to my nephews birthday party tomorrow night. He just turned two and is a hoot!

That's great! My sister's boyfriend has a two year old, and my phone is full of the cutest videos, she is adorable. I am steam vacuuming this weekend (I know, don't get too excited)! I'm also planning to have my first straight shave courtesy of a great PIF from [MENTION=110007]doc47[/MENTION] :thumbup:

I've refreshed this page a dozen times, but it hasn't helped at all. My heart is pounding, I need a shave to relax. (>6 words and keeping things shave-related). Awesome PIF and cool format, I need to get more creative :laugh:

You might want to wait until the heart rate calms down to take that shave. :blink:

Top Bottom