What's new

Greetings all!

I'm a new member to B&B (and to wet shaving), but I just started exploring and found this sub forum - one of my favorite topics!

My name is Eli. I live in Seattle. I work for Starbucks. Among other things, I love coffee! While Starbucks makes some fine coffee, I find that unless it's one of our Reserve brands, I prefer other coffees to the Starbucks core offerings. Working here has really opened my palate to the nuances of coffee.

I'd love to chat with others who share my passion - and offer to answer any questions (whether generally about coffee or specifically about Starbucks).

Hi!

I work for Starbucks.
I'd love to chat with others who share my passion - and offer to answer any questions (whether generally about coffee or specifically about Starbucks)

How often do people use their Loyalty card, and how often do they use the pre-order app?

Thanks!

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
Welcome, Eli! It's good to have you around!

Please feel free to chime in, answer questions, ask questions, or just shoot the breeze about coffee, tea, tisane, and other such goodies. It's a bit of a quiet subforum, but don't let that belie our enthusiasm (kind of like many coffee houses out there).

Cheers!

How often do people use their Loyalty card, and how often do they use the pre-order app?

Thanks!

I can't give you business specific information, but I can tell you that a significant portion of our loyalty members are what we consider active members (defined as using at least once in a 1 week period). Mobile Order and Pay makes up a statistically significant portion of overall payment. You can probably find some publicly available information on these by searching through our wall street filings.

Hello and welcome, Eli. Great to have you here on B&B. Wander on over to the Hall of Fame and introduce yourself.

Welcome! Starbucks is a financial bellwether, frequently in the news around employee benefits, store expansions, Mobile App,etc. almost to the point of over shadowing their primary business of coffee. But I will not ask you anything about that.

My question is have you discovered which coffee origin/roast that you like best?
Do you get to drink coffee on the job? :lol:

Top Bottom