What's new

Headlamps

Where you hold it down and it goes max brightness ?

Tap on the right side of the lamp. If you look on the right side you will see a small icon. It's hard to see. Sometimes I have to give it a double tap.

* This tapping just makes the lamp go from semi bright to the max. It's not a button. Your just tapping the hard plastic.

If you want to customize the experience,

1) turn on the light
2) then press and hold the button on top.

It will dim to the lowest setting then go back if you continue to hold the button.

Hunting

You also have red lights only. It is not bright but can help you find things when hunting. Some animals can't see red. Deer can see reds but not well, hence the orange vest. Deer can; however, see blues much better than humans. If you see a moron with blue jeans and no vest, they are basically presenting themselves in the worse way.

I suggest that you watch youtube videos to get an idea of what features are available and how to use them. While watching, wear the lamp and start getting the hang of things.

I put mine down for a few months and forgot how to properly use it with ease. It sounds ridiculous but practice a little bit.

Zebra lights are good as well. I'm not that fond of the user interface on Black Diamond headlamps although I have models from most manufacturers. BD headlamps usually start on bright and you have to cycle though to get to dim. They also toggle between white light and red light which is annoying if you want it to stay in one mode of the other.

Oh now I see the power tap feature.
proxy.php

Top Bottom