What's new

My Koraat straight is finished!

$image.jpeg$image.jpeg$image.jpeg

Congrats, very nice looking!

Quick question; did you receive a a final picture of the razor after you picked all the options you wanted before it went into production? Ive been using his razor builder to pick options and can see photo examples, but since they are just photos not CGI the site doesn't seem to have the ability to combine everything I ticked off into the final product.

Everything is built after you submit your configuration. Once the razor is complete he emails you the pics and if you say you like it he will then send you a PP invoice. His prices are also quite fair compared to other European makers whom I will not name which charge an arm and a leg for a custom.

I have owned 4 Koraat at one time and I swear if you look at it too much you'll wonder whether to shave with it or frame it. Not a single flaw. And they shave as good as they look.
Super, thanks for letting me know the ordering/production process.

He does have a great reputation and its nice to have it confirmed again by another happy customer.

I have been struggling with how the combinations I selected will look together in a final product, so its nice to know you get a final confirmation before the invoice.

Congratulations again on a fantastic looking razor, may it provide you years of outstanding shaves!

Congratulations, it's a beautiful piece of art. I'll have a long wait until i get mine but looking at these amazing pictures I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

Lähetetty minun ONEPLUS A3003 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

Top Bottom