What's new

Omega pro 49 boar - a pleasant surprise

Great looking brushes! I've only used Semogue boars and looking into trying some Omegas and it looks like the pro 49 is a great place to start!

The Omega 49 is one of the best all-around brushes ever made, and the best value in shaving gear out there. If anything happened to mine it would be replaced instantly. If a 49 was the only brush available to me, I'd be just fine. Can't say those things about some of my brushes that cast a whole lot more.

At 10 bucks no one can touch the '49. It would be nice, though if they'd offer variants with more upscale handles.

At 10 bucks no one can touch the '49. It would be nice, though if they'd offer variants with more upscale handles.
Now that you mention it, I am considering re-knotting my 49 to a better handle at some point.

This thread is further confirmation that my decision to go with the Omega Pro 49 as my next boar brush was the right one. Thanks.

Excellent enough to buy a Rubberset handle to set the knot into:

proxy.php

Whoa!! Where does one acquire the
Pro 49 with the Arabic script?? Methinks I gotta have one
I searched online stores in the US &EU after I stumbled upon mine in Egypt, but couldn't find it. Think web stores based in the middle east are a good bet.

Any idea which (inexpensive) brush holder I can use for for the 49? I bought the TOBS holder but that's only big enough for my little 10018.

Top Bottom