What's new

Dr Bronners as a face wash?

Slightly off-topic, but can anyone point me in the direction of some brick & mortar retailers carrying Dr. Bronner's soaps? I checked their web site but was unsuccessful...

The cheapest place I've found for Bronner's is Trader Joes. The bars go for $2.49 while at our local Whole Foods the price is $4.00. I'll have to check Target...I didn't know they carried the stuff.

I use it very diluted regardless of which of their many suggestions I am using it for. Seems like you can keep watering down the large bottle and it lasts forever. Never seems terribly diluted.

I have used the pepperment, almond, lavender, and tea tree. I would say I like the pepperment the best so far. There is also a eucaliptis? I have yet to try. I use this as a face wash but not all the time. I don't recommend for dry skin. It is a good organic soap that leaves the skin feeling clean and fresh. They now sell it at Target as mentioned above.

I use it very diluted regardless of which of their many suggestions I am using it for. Seems like you can keep watering down the large bottle and it lasts forever. Never seems terribly diluted.

I would dilute it in you hand, instead of in your bottle. Anytime you add water to any product, it compromises the integrity and germs, mold and bacteria can grow; even the ones you cannot see.

Just wanted to thank the gents for tipping me to the existence of this soap. I'm using the lavender liquid in the shower.

Funny, I never noticed with deodorant/detergent bar soap, that the scent of my actual clean skin is not bad at all. :001_rolle

Top Bottom