What's new

Bought these today!

So, I bought the following blades today and it cost me slightly above $2 which is wow. I've been wasting $7-8 on Mach 3 cartridges and buying all this stuff so cheap just makes me happy.

So, I bought Treet platinum, Treet Dura Sharp, regular? Treet, Feather, and Gillette 7'O Clock Yellow (without the box). There was one more version of the Treet (smart edge or something) which I couldn't buy because I ran out of change, lol.
proxy.php

Tapatalking in my sleep!

Very nice. I am glad that you have a local place to pick up blades.

Definitely let us know what you think of them.

Very nice. I am glad that you have a local place to pick up blades.

Definitely let us know what you think of them.
Yeah, almost every store around here carries these blades. Some even have other variations as well. I just wish there were some stores carrying better shaving gear like, Soaps, creams, AS, ASB, and of course, Razors, lol.

Do make sure that you take the carbon steel blades out of your razor and pat them dry after every shave or they will rust and stain your razor. The Treet Dura Sharps I believe are carbon steel, the 7 O'Clocks and Feathers are not carbon, but you'll have to check the rest.

You picked some good blades though.

Do make sure that you take the carbon steel blades out of your razor and pat them dry after every shave or they will rust and stain your razor. The Treet Dura Sharps I believe are carbon steel, the 7 O'Clocks and Feathers are not carbon, but you'll have to check the rest.

You picked some good blades though.
Treet Dura Sharp and treet red box are both carbon steel. They also say 'Don't wipe the blade, keep it in the razor' should I not wipe them dry?

Tapatalking in my sleep!

It looks like you've got a nice choice of blades available locally :thumbup1:

In Mallorca, Spain the only DE blades available are Personna Platinum for €2,25/10 in Mercadona Supermarket and Bic Chrome Platinum for €2,95/10 in a Chinese shop

It looks like you've got a nice choice of blades available locally [emoji106]1:

In Mallorca, Spain the only DE blades available are Personna Platinum for €2,25/10 in Mercadona Supermarket and Bic Chrome Platinum for €2,95/10 in a Chinese shop
Yeah, there's a decent selection of blades available around here. Treet obviously being the largest supplier, apart from that Gillette, Feather, and according to another fellow countryman different Russian blades are also available here.

However, when it comes to soaps, creams, the selection gets pretty small.

Tapatalking in my sleep!

I used a Treet Platinum today. God damn, this blade is awesome. Almost BBS in just 2 passes! Totally loved it.

Tapatalking in my sleep!

How did you mange to buy Feather blades and at what price per pack? Are they available locally in KHI as I dont find them here in RWP/ISD.

Top Bottom