What's new

Synthetic Shaving Brush Pass Around

Sad to report that in spite of our efforts to contact the member last in possession of the box, we are unable to ascertain the member's intentions or the location of the box. It appears as if this passaround has reached the end of the road.

If anyone has any tips or ideas, please feel free to contact myself or any other member of the B&B Team.

I no longer have the messages, but itt was about the pif or pas box, a moderator might be able to pull it up, as i thought a phone mumber was in there some where.

I no longer have the messages, but I corresponded with her around xmas. It was about the pif or pas box, a moderator might be able to pull it up, as i thought her phone mumber was in there some where.
Hunter - any chance that you have a phone number on your cell phone and/or cell phone bill?

I deleted the PM's that had the contact information, unless a moderator can pull it up there might be a cell phone number in there. I never talked on the phone

Its only been 3 weeks since Just1Blast's last post, states there were medical and family problems going on at the time ... I am willing to give the benefit of the doubt and wait a while longer for the box to return to circulation soon.

Even if it turns out that this pass around gets lost, I wouldn't hesitate to contribute to another one to take its place and keep the list going. I hope the others that put brushes in feel the same way.

Not looking good I'm afraid. I hate to see another passaround passaround go down though. I fear that things like this will end these kinds of opportunities, but here's to hoping.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Well everyone keep your fingers crossed. We've had contact with just1blast and the box should be sent out this weekend. So keep your fingers firmly crossed.

Well everyone keep your fingers crossed. We've had contact with just1blast and the box should be sent out this weekend. So keep your fingers firmly crossed.
Yeah, that makes me a bit nervous, but thank you for trying! We'll see I guess

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

If another one starts, I'll purchase a new brush to throw in. I'll have it shipped to the organizer of the pass around. If I miss the start, please contact me so I can contribute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom