What's new

6th Annual 'Saint' Sue Moore Memorial Fundraiser - We Need Your Help!

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member

The Annual 'Saint' Sue Moore Memorial Fundraiser is fast approaching.
This will be our 6th annual event and we hope it is our most successful event yet!
We can not pull this off alone and we rely on our generous membership to donate items to be auctioned.

If you are not familiar with the 'Saint' Sue Moore Auction it is a fundraiser we do every year to raise funds for the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
It is an auction format and your winning bids are paid directly to the NBCF.

The auction starts on October 19th which is Sue Moore Day on B&B.

We do this in honor of our dear friend Sue Moore who was a founding member and proprietor of Saint Charles Shave. She passed away due to breast cancer and this auction is our way to honor her memory and help fight this terrible disease.
If you would like to read Sue's story she made a thread on B&B for everyone to read. That's the type of brave woman she was.
Take A Deep Breath & Then Walk Into The Fire

The amount we raise is in our complete control through donated items for auction and lively bidding on these items.

If you find it in your hearts to donate anything for auction please use this form: CLICK HERE

If you have multiple items to donate for separate auction threads please submit a new form for each item.
Also please note we kindly ask that any software (aftershave, soaps, creams, etc) be in new, unopened condition.

Remember that B&B does not handle any money, your winning bids and monetary donations are paid directly to the NBCF

Thank you to everyone who has donated to past auctions and thanks for helping to make this year the biggest yet!

Auction FAQ

Last edited by a moderator:

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
When thinking of what to donate consider all the sub forums we have here....

Great Outdoors
Brown Leaf
The Nib
The Haberdashery
The Cafe
The Darkroom
The Clubhouse
The Mess Hall
Shooting Sports (firearms and ammo is a no go )
The Speakeasy (alcohol is also a no go )

And of course the core of B&B....The Shaving forums!

There is nothing to great or to small.

Pens, stationary, ink
Cigars, pipe tobacco
Camping gear, fishing gear
Clothing, hats, ties
Coffee, espresso machines
Cameras, photography accessories
Kitchen knives, kitchen gadgets, cookbooks
Holsters, firearm cleaning kits
Whiskey glasses, cocktail shakers

Literally anything!!!!

SHAVING GEAR! Soaps, creams, razors, blades, shave kits, the list is endless!

This is a dumb question..........but where are the items listed that are for auction?

I'm assuming nothing is ready yet?

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
This is a dumb question..........but where are the items listed that are for auction?

I'm assuming nothing is ready yet?

It starts on October 19th and will have its own forum which is not visible yet.

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
[MENTION=110007]doc47[/MENTION] that razor is beautiful. Is that 666 or 999 on the blade?

I've got an Old Spice Mug in the box with an OS soap puck I'll be chipping in.

And still thinking I might throw my old kilt into the ring.. since I can still fit into my hats....:wink2:

Hello Jason and Beard or Beard and Jason....

Is it okay to put multiple items crossing different categories on the doantion form?

Like soaps plus shoes plus pens plus kilts plus cameras...

or would you prefer one form for each forum?

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
[MENTION=103776]YKMV[/MENTION] each form is a single Auction. You can put as many items as you want in a single Auction. If you want items to go by themselves, you need a separate form for each.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Hello Jason and Beard or Beard and Jason....

Is it okay to put multiple items crossing different categories on the doantion form?

Like soaps plus shoes plus pens plus kilts plus cameras...

or would you prefer one form for each forum?

[MENTION=103776]YKMV[/MENTION] each form is a single Auction. You can put as many items as you want in a single Auction. If you want items to go by themselves, you need a separate form for each.

What he said.

Thanks!!

Top Bottom