What's new

Buying knives

As the tittle suggest where do you lady's and gents like too buy?

I'm looking too pick up a couple of Buck knives, A 301 and a 303.
I know I can go to Buck directly but I'm trying too save a few $$$$.

I've also heard story's about fake Buck knives and I don't need that.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Bill

If you are wanting a genuine Buck knife, I doubt you will save a lot of money purchasing it elsewhere.

Any place you have never heard of that offers a good price you should possibly be leery of.

With that said, you can try SMKW, Cabelas, Bass Pro...........I'm sure there's a few other places.

most big name knife supply stores will mostly be within around 10 dollars or so, when i was pricing out my spyderco endura all the sites i visited had prices within a few dollars, so i picked the big store that had a warehouse the closest to me. beware of amazon, just because ive heard of fake knives being shipped out. best option is always the manufacturer to guarantee they aren't fakes.

DLT Trading. Ordered this on Monday, was delivered today in Palo Alto. How they engraved and shipped so fast in beyond normal customer service. Great prices too!

$IMG_20160803_152415.jpg

cutleryshoppe.com

The owner answers questions, carries what you're looking for and is top notch! I got my Cold Steel Spartan for the best price anywhere from here

I have had super experiences with Blade HQ, Knives Ship Free and USA Made Blade and others. These online retailers are all knife guys, and their products are 100% legitimate. They are active participants in BladeForums, and they care very much about their reputation.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
cutleryshoppe.com

The owner answers questions, carries what you're looking for and is top notch! I got my Cold Steel Spartan for the best price anywhere from here

Me too.

(IIRC, I got my Spartan from KnifeCenter, and then found out about Cutleryshoppe and got some more there.)

Top Bottom