What's new

Tobacquisitions August 2016

With Tobapocalypse nigh, and some amazing acquisitions the last few months, I am expecting this thread will be no different.

Lets see what you got gents.

Today's haul

$160801-01.jpg
$160801-03.jpg

Attachments

• $160801-02.jpg
    $160801-02.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 114
I hope to be posting in this thread in a couple of weeks! The tobacconist in Lubbock carries a few of the well known brands such as Samuel Gawith, Dunhill, Mac Barrens, etc. and he said that they would also take requests to order some others.

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
Smoking Pipes order came in.

$0803160023.jpg

$0803160025.jpg

The Dracula line has been calling my name for a long time, but Peterson's generally too pricey for my blood. I almost got one on sale for IPSD, but I passed. Then came the army mounts, this 05, a fat paycheck, and a rough day at work, and I couldn't hold out anymore.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Smoking Pipes order came in.

View attachment 678355

View attachment 678356

The Dracula line has been calling my name for a long time, but Peterson's generally too pricey for my blood. I almost got one on sale for IPSD, but I passed. Then came the army mounts, this 05, a fat paycheck, and a rough day at work, and I couldn't hold out anymore.

Very nice! Congrats on the fat check and the sweet pipe!

A barley used estate Castello 67 that I got for a steal on eBay.

proxy.php

proxy.php

C&D Burley Flake #2 and #3

proxy.php

Standard Tobacco Co. Smyrna

proxy.php

C&D Old Joe Krantz and Big & Burley

proxy.php

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
The rest of the family went to visit some cousins today (I had to work), and they brought me a couple of surprises: two Fujima pipes. Uh, now what do I do?

I've noticed that I've become more of a clencher over the last few months. Rather than buying a ridiculous amount of softy bits, I just ran over to Home Depot and bought some clear vinyl tubing. Bonus? It doesn't taste like rubber.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Got a wee one today. A diminutive Ehrlich yachtsman. Super sweet.

proxy.php

Top Bottom