What's new

Tobacquisitions August 2016

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Thanks guys. Dan (luckypipes) does amazing work. His pipes are some of the most immaculately finished pipes in my collection.

Received a sweet bulldog from Luckypipes today.

proxy.php

proxy.php

Very pretty pipe!

Andrew, the meer is a "Pioneer" and not a Peterson. I have several of them, but don't be disappointed, I think they are a better pipe.

Both pipes are 1st class!

I thought so. Thanks for the heads up. I'm going to pack it with some aged burley flake to start it up.

$IMAG1158[1].jpg

Nice thread here is what I have been working on - do not have a lot on stock as I rarely have the time - but will be sure to start making time now that I have found The Brown Leaf :w00t:

(plus a shout out to Ardbeg fans)

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Does Peterson still make meerschaum pipes?

Yes, Peterson still makes meers, but not many. There are some meer spigots on eBay that are recent, and the Sherlock Holmes series meers are still kicking around New, but I don't think they make those anymore, or at least not many. Peterson of Ireland also releases some of their past meers, and in the past few months I've seen them sell off half a dozen meers from the 70s that were display models and are new old stock.

Yes, Peterson still makes meers, but not many. There are some meer spigots on eBay that are recent, and the Sherlock Holmes series meers are still kicking around New, but I don't think they make those anymore, or at least not many. Peterson of Ireland also releases some of their past meers, and in the past few months I've seen them sell off half a dozen meers from the 70s that were display models and are new old stock.
Thanks for the information. 👍

An old backorder from P&C arrived. McClelland No. 24 Virginia. The dates on these have to be a typo right!?

proxy.php

proxy.php

Another backorder... Match Elizabethan.

proxy.php

Pearwood pipe from Poland.

proxy.php

Arturo Fuente Don Carlos #3.

proxy.php

Top Bottom