What's new

August 2016 Scores

Status
Not open for further replies.
just arrived, my (second) Cella brick, for holiday gifting!
Also a resupply of Proraso Red, at $6.75 shipped, how could I have passed it up?!
And a badger brush gifted from the kids!

$FullSizeRender.jpg

Just arrived: Proraso Red Aftershave, Shaver Heaven Hubba Hubba Soap and Shaver Heaven Vanilla Oak Soap.
First impressions:
The aftershave is subtle and matches the red series.
Hubba Hubba is very, very strong!

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Czech "Alpa Fougere" after shave.

Also Miyake Pour Homme. Also Lomani Pour Homme ...

AA

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Scotty, What's up, man?
That #77 has been up for quite some time. He asked $200 initially.
Seems to be in perfect shape. Congrats!

Hey Scotty, What's up, man?
That #77 has been up for quite some time. He asked $200 initially.
Seems to be in perfect shape. Congrats!

I backed away from B&B for a while to get a grip on my RAD, and focus on some other hobbies.

Curiosity got the better of me and I popped back here the odd time for a peek. Low and behold, three razors later, and I'm back in with both feet.

I missed you guys. Glad to see the same gang is still here for the most part.

proxy.php

I backed away from B&B for a while to get a grip on my RAD, and focus on some other hobbies.

Curiosity got the better of me and I popped back here the odd time for a peek. Low and behold, three razors later, and I'm back in with both feet.

Scotty, welcome back!! :thumbup1:

Don't know if this counts as a new acquisition because this was my Fat Boy I got cheap and had seem better days, but I sent it to the CAP and he just got it back to me and I am thinking it looks as good as Scotty's. It is like a new razor to me.

$DSC01101.jpg

Yep, we are the usual suspects. :laugh:
Welcome back!

I had some good luck at the flea market today.

Attachments

• $DSCF9146.jpg
    $DSCF9146.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 174
  • $DSCF9149.jpg
    $DSCF9149.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 173

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Here's what's come in the mail earlier this week, a NOS Lady Eversharp injector. Pics do not do it justice (well, my pics anyways :tongue_sm)

Oh, almost forgot, "Hi!" from your new Stewie. Thank you, Till ( [MENTION=50500]Prof. Moriarty[/MENTION] ), for everything you've done in helping maintain such a neat-o place for us to show off our shaving goodies. :ouch1:

Attachments

• $DSCN0357.jpg
    $DSCN0357.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 158
  • $DSCN0358.jpg
    $DSCN0358.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 151
  • $LadyEversharp.jpg
    $LadyEversharp.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 158
Here's what's come in the mail earlier this week, a NOS Lady Eversharp injector. Pics do not do it justice (well, my pics anyways :tongue_sm)

Oh, almost forgot, "Hi!" from your new Stewie. Thank you, Till ( @Prof. Moriarty ), for everything you've done in helping maintain such a neat-o place for us to show off our shaving goodies. :ouch1:

Great shaving razor and not only for your legs.

I just picked up a nice Slim Adjustable off the bay for $36, date code H1. Does anyone know if its ok to change the setting with the TTO closed, or should I only do it with it open, or the opposite, or maybe it doesn't matter? It looks better than in the pics so I am very happy with it so far. the camera really does bring out imperfections. I got a 2nd Red Tipped Superspeed as well, but it hasn't arrived yet. ill post that when it does. These items should just about finish the last bits of RAD I had...
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom