What's new

Pipes & Cigars Getting Creative

P&C doesn't seem to be taking the FDA regs lying down, and have come up with an interesting way to possibly get around them. They're making "new" blends available on their site (which beats the Aug 8th deadline). As you'll notice, they used their contacts with cigar companies to have them make cigar tobacco blends. They also apparently got Dunhill to resurrect a couple of old blends. They even have some "create your own..." blending kits.

I guess we'll see how effective this is against the FDA regs.

Link: http://www.pipesandcigars.com/pipe-tobacco/sneak-peek/?v=5000&s=Product+Name_Asc

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
I actually love the Bastard Blend Concept, I have been wanting to do a bit of that anyway.

I would be leery of random pouches of tobacco. I've thrown away a few pouches that came with a few cob pipes from P&C. The smell of one of the pouches nauseated me to the point that I had to take the trash out after I threw it away.

I would be leery of random pouches of tobacco. I've thrown away a few pouches that came with a few cob pipes from P&C. The smell of one of the pouches nauseated me to the point that I had to take the trash out after I threw it away.
Well, that certainly isn't encouraging. I will definitely have to keep that in mind.

Last edited:
Top Bottom