What's new

9mm SMG

Hello Everyone,

First post in the shooting sports and firearms forum so I though I'd make it interesting.

Here in Oregon it is legal for gun ranges to rent out SMG's, so I took up this opportunity to go to the range and rent a M4 SMG chambered in 9mm.

It had a shorter barrel, red dot sight, front grip and was very light and easy to handle. For $50 I got 2, 25 round magazines and had a blast (in full view of the RSO).

$FullSizeRender(5).jpg

Maybe once I muster up the $15,000 I'll get one, until then this is the closest I'll ever get.

Very cool!!!

I have shot a Thompson full-auto, much fun. I ended up,building a 9mm AR pistol similar to what you have pictures, love it. But it only goes pew... pew... pew..., not pewpewpewpewpewpewpewpew!

Once you go NFA you'll never go back. :001_cool:

Roger that. I'm going to enter the fray here soon building up an AR-45 SBR with silencer (could there be a more perfect home defense gun?). I'm still deciding on what route to take for the parts.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Pure fun! Congrats.

Wife had a convention in Vegas. I went along and dropped any gambling money (I don't) at Vegas Machingun Experience.

Thompson.

Full auto Arsenal AK.

H&k MP5.

Could NOT wipe the smile off my face as I went back for a swim and a buffalo burger ...

AA

The first NFA item I had the pleasure of enjoying was an MP5, and I was hooked. Funding doesn't allow me to partake for my own collection, but someday an MP5 would be a welcome addition to my collection. They're an absolute hoot to shoot, and 9mm is relatively inexpensive for the time being. Very addictive, indeed. Want a real kick in the pants? Find a genuine Glock 18 and put a few mags through it. Now THAT brings a smile to your face!

I had a Sten ... and a friend of mine had a Ruger AAC .... now-adays .... for my tax stamp, I get the best value from suppressors and SBR's .... SMG's are too expensive to feed!

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom