What's new

Where to buy Gem PTFE SE blades in Tempe, AZ?

I'm heading to Phoenix tomorrow, and would love to carry on one of my Gem SE blade razors. Will I be able to find blades? If so, where?

I would not expect to find the higher-end PTFE coated blades off-the-shelf anywhere, unless someone knows of an obscure shave shop in that area that stocks hard-to-find items. The closest thing you may find is Gem Stainless at Walgreen's. You can search for Gem SE stainless on Walgreens' web age and click in-store availability, and enter Tempe AZ. Most stores they are unavailable, but others have them in stock.
When I travel by air I almost always have to take some work tools, which TSA freaks-out over, so I have to have a checked bag anyway. That is how I transport traditional shaving blades.

Yeah, you won't find the Ted Pella blades anywhere but Ted Pella online. You usually can't find SE blades at Walgreens around here. CVS carries a store brand. I would guess they are plain ole' stainless steel though.

Thanks, both of you. I ended up checking my bag, so I brought a blade with me. Frontier's bag pricing (more expensive to store overhead than check-in?) made the decision easy.

Top Bottom