What's new

1st PIF - For Starters and New to B&B Members

Bare with me since this is my first PIF.

proxy.php

In the kit:
Weishi Long Handle TTO Razor - got this and never really used it in the past 1.5 years. Great starter razor. Pretty mild from what I remember

Semogue 1800 - This has been my main boar brush for over a year. It has been loved and cared for. I got carried away with Badgers and prefer the Omega B&B brush. It has great backbone. The flow through is a bit too much for me since I face lather. I think it was a better bowl lather brush but YMMV

Stirling Gatlingburg AS Balm - 85% full. It is great for moisturizing but the scent isn't my cup of tea. I use the unscented balm everyday.

Sample of Valobra Crema di Sapone Purissima - I bought a bar and cut off a bit for a future PIF. Here it is. I believe I cut 10-20% of the bar. It compares to the more popular Cella but I like this better. :)

Sample AS container - This contains a sample of the beloved/hated Pinaud Vegetal Lilac aka the VEG. Find out if you are chosen. I am not.

25 DE blades - two packs of Astra SP, one pack of Gillette Nacet, one pack of BIC Chrome Platinum

Okay my PIF so my rules right?

1. Must be a B&B member for at least two weeks but not longer than 1 year
2. Must have at least 10 posts on the forum
3. Must be CONUS

To enter, please reply and copy the following:
1. B&B user name - favorite shaving item so far - why you joined B&B
2. ...
3. ...
4. ...
5. ...

Due to my laziness, I would rather NOT go back and keep track of every entry. If you aren't on the list when I close then you won't be part of the PIF.

PIF will close on Thursday, Aug 4th before 5 pm ET.

Good luck and looking forward to some participants.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I do qualify, but here's to someone else having a better chance with me staying out... But man, would I love it for that INFAMOUS veg...never have pulled the trigger on that one. I'm afraid I'd just get addicted to one more shaving item, lol.

FarmerTan

Is everyone asleep? Maybe I will enter, if only for the sample of the veg.....and rePIF the rest. Is rePIF a word?

Bare with me since this is my first PIF.

proxy.php

In the kit:
Weishi Long Handle TTO Razor - got this and never really used it in the past 1.5 years. Great starter razor. Pretty mild from what I remember

Semogue 1800 - This has been my main boar brush for over a year. It has been loved and cared for. I got carried away with Badgers and prefer the Omega B&B brush. It has great backbone. The flow through is a bit too much for me since I face lather. I think it was a better bowl lather brush but YMMV

Stirling Gatlingburg AS Balm - 85% full. It is great for moisturizing but the scent isn't my cup of tea. I use the unscented balm everyday.

Sample of Valobra Crema di Sapone Purissima - I bought a bar and cut off a bit for a future PIF. Here it is. I believe I cut 10-20% of the bar. It compares to the more popular Cella but I like this better. :)

Sample AS container - This contains a sample of the beloved/hated Pinaud Vegetal Lilac aka the VEG. Find out if you are chosen. I am not.

25 DE blades - two packs of Astra SP, one pack of Gillette Nacet, one pack of BIC Chrome Platinum

Okay my PIF so my rules right?

1. Must be a B&B member for at least two weeks but not longer than 1 year
2. Must have at least 10 posts on the forum
3. Must be CONUS

2. ...
3. ...
4. ...
5. ...

Due to my laziness, I would rather NOT go back and keep track of every entry. If you aren't on the list when I close then you won't be part of the PIF.

PIF will close on Thursday, Aug 4th before 5 pm ET.

Good luck and looking forward to some participants.
This is really a great PIF! I do not qualify, but can I enter for my nephew? He justbeginning to grow whiskers and he's interested in shaving this way

Thanks!

This is really a great PIF! I do not qualify, but can I enter for my nephew? He justbeginning to grow whiskers and he's interested in shaving this way

Thanks!

Yep! You can make him a B&B account too. He has to see the dark side... I mean the awesomeness of the forum. :). Inevitable rabbit hole. LOL

2. Eazye73. Would love to try out the Valobra Crema. I joined because this community is awesome. Good tips and learn something everyday.
3. ...
4. ...
5. ...

FarmerTan

OK. The VEG has spoken to me! Here goes:
1. My handle is FarmerTan
2. My favorite shaving item is the Dorco plastic razor I broke by dropping it in the shower. Broke right at the screw. I've got a Razorock TTO for shaving at the sink. I just am usually running late for work. That cheap razor gave a great mild shave.
3. I joined B&B because I lurked in the shadows for a long time, watching freaks like me, just waiting to see if you were all as nice as you seemed. You are, gentlemen, as this PIF proves.
Am I now in the contest, or did I screw up? Never been accused of being the sharpest blade in the pack as far as computers goes!

2. My favorite shaving item is the Dorco plastic razor I broke by dropping it in the shower. Broke right at the screw. I've got a Razorock TTO for shaving at the sink. I just am usually running late for work. That cheap razor gave a great mild shave.
3. I joined B&B because I lurked in the shadows for a long time, watching freaks like me, just waiting to see if you were all as nice as you seemed. You are, gentlemen, as this PIF proves.
Am I now in the contest, or did I screw up? Never been accused of being the sharpest blade in the pack as far as computers goes!
:laugh:

2. DavidNZ - I'm new around here - by th time the PIF closes It will have been 2 weeks ☺️ I'm really enjoying my proraso red soap so far. Joined because I always had a shaving rash from cartridge razors and have just enjoyed the amazing joy of DE shaving.

Top Bottom