What's new

Farmacia Annuziata SS dal Firenze 1561 in Canada

Hello everyone,

I live in Toronto, Canada and I have been dying to try this fragrance line but I'm unable to find any store that sells it. Fendrihan, the only supplier of men's products in Canada does sell full bottles but I really cannot commit to buying a full bottle for 175 CAD without trying it. Does anyone know if there is a store that sells the line in Toronto or in Ontario or any website that sells samples (luckyscent charges 4 USD a sample plus 20 dollars shipping) with reasonable shipping costs within Canada. Any help would be greatly appreciated :).

Hello everyone,

I live in Toronto, Canada and I have been dying to try this fragrance line but I'm unable to find any store that sells it. Fendrihan, the only supplier of men's products in Canada does sell full bottles but I really cannot commit to buying a full bottle for 175 CAD without trying it. Does anyone know if there is a store that sells the line in Toronto or in Ontario or any website that sells samples (luckyscent charges 4 USD a sample plus 20 dollars shipping) with reasonable shipping costs within Canada. Any help would be greatly appreciated :).

Hate to do this but bump.

Top Bottom