What's new

How much do YOU love your favorite soap?

I can't say that I love my favorite soap enough to eat any. But hey, you never know, I may need a laxative someday! :lol:

No. In fact I don't really have a favorite soap. I can get similar results performance wise from many different soaps. I like having a variety of scents and textures.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Haha, definitely not that much bro! A bite of my favorite soap would cost quite a bit of money (Nuavia)
Pfft! And you dare to call yourself a member of the rockxxxxxxx ID clan. :tongue_sm

I can't say that I love my favorite soap enough to eat any. But hey, you never know, I may need a laxative someday! :lol:
It's not a laxative; it's an insta-bubble bath surprise!

I'm still looking for the right flavor! :lol:
No. In fact I don't really have a favorite soap. I can get similar results performance wise from many different soaps. I like having a variety of scents and textures.
All the more reason to experiment, my boys. A slow and steady chomp rather than a quick and hard bite is the way to go. Not sure that I would try it on a triple-milled soap though... unless you have a dental plan ... and a great cover story. I don't think "I bit a shave soap, doc" is going to cover it.

Never too late to find out! I have none in stick, so I guess that means that you're up :tongue_sm

All my open Arko is smashed down into a container right now, so I can't take a bite out of an Arko stick. However, I did wet my toothbrush and load it up with Arko. I occasionally brush my teeth with Dr. Bronner's and other natural soaps.

Arko is surprisingly mild with very little bite. It does have a bit of lemon to its flavor. It foams up very well in the mouth. The aftertaste isn't too bad. The upside is that I now have Arko-fresh breath! Arko, it isn't just for shaving!

$arko-for-teeth2.jpg

I've said before, I love Leviathan so much that the scent of it makes me want to eat it ...

Haven't followed through yet

I forgot to mention, Speick is delicious. It is wonderfully rich and creamy with absolutely no bite, and the amount of lather produced as a toothpaste was outstanding.

I dont love Tabac enough to eat it. I do love the scent of it but nothing about it says, "hey, this would be something good to eat."

Top Bottom