What's new

Sudsy Soapery free shipping

Has [MENTION=73656]dfoulk[/MENTION] convinced you to try the Sudsy Soapery "Lavender & Peppermint Triple Butter Shave Soap" but you didn't want to spend $65 to get free shipping? They are offering free shipping on any order until August 1 with coupon code "FREESHIP"

http://www.sudsysoapery.com

Homepage notice:

ATTENTION LOYAL CUSTOMERS! All orders place after 5:00 PM CST Monday July 25th, 2016 will ship on the following Monday August 1, 2016During this time and for the inconvenience use coupon code FREESHIP for free shipping on any size order*continental US only

Ordered a tin of "Lavender and Peppermint" & "Citrus and Bay." I could shave for years with the soap I have, but the ringing endorsement made this too hard to pass up. Anxious to try this soap out. Thanks for the info!

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Their soaps are amazing; I've ordered twice!

Used the Almond/Vanilla today for the win- better scent than Cella (yes!) and super glide, due to the clays/butters/etc.

ABG, the Lavender/Peppermint was singled out simply because it's so good!

AA

Their soaps are amazing; I've ordered twice!

Used the Almond/Vanilla today for the win- better scent than Cella (yes!) and super glide, due to the clays/butters/etc.

ABG, the Lavender/Peppermint was singled out simply because it's so good!

AA
Lol I actually ended up purchasing it! Thanks for the response!

Why "Lavender & Peppermint" specifically?

That's just the one I wrote up a review on initially. All of the scents are good though depending on what you're going for.

The Lavender & Peppermint is still my favorite but I like the Almond Vanilla one a lot as well. It's just a preference thing as all of the scents performs the same.

I think you'll really like the soap. It's one of the best I've found so far.

My sandalwood and myrrh arrived Saturday. I'll be shaving with it tomorrow and posting about it my journal. I also picked up the rosemary Castile facial soap when I ordered, and it is very nice for a pure olive oil Castile soap. It lathers great, and it smells just like fresh rosemary. It is also one of the hardest Castile soaps I've ever used. Castile soaps tend to be soft, unless well-aged or made with skill by using less water. I'm impressed so far.

Top Bottom