What's new

When you come to the end of a Palmolive shave stick

What do you do? I like to use it as a shave stick, but you get to a point when you have pushed the remnants through the plastic ring holder at the bottom, and have a little bit of soap left which is too small and slippery to manoeuvre. I ended up adding it to the Arko sticks I have mashed up in an old TOBS bowl as I'm too mean to throw it away. Any better suggestions as to how to use it up completely?

In all innocence, I asked my wife whether there was anything I could do with the plastic ring holder for the stick. Her reply was both disgusting and somewhat of a blow to my ego.

I haven't worn my first Palmolive stick down that far yet, but when I do I'll think of your wife's slight and refrain from asking what to do with the holder... :tongue_sm

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
You can crosshatch the end of both it and a new stick, wet the ends and smoosh them together. Should be firmly stuck in place by the next morning.

On my Palmolive or Arko shave stick "butts" I squish it down in the bottom of my old spice mug and load the brush from the mug. When it gets real tiny I add a dab of cream to it. I use them to the bitter end and it works just fine. I always keep a tube of Palmolive or Prorasso Green cream around just for this.

I take all remnants of soap and shave sticks and when I have a bunch I mill them, mix them together, and form them into a Frankenstick.

Top Bottom