What's new

Lamy Safari PIF/Contest

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
We have a Lamy Safari up for grabs! This pen and accessories have been donated by one of Mods and one of our Stews. The winner will receive a new Lamy Safari, a Lamy Z24 cartridge converter, 4 3-4ml samples of ink, and a fountain pen friendly pocket notebook.

To enter, you must post your guess of how many screws are in the jar pictured with the Safari up for grabs. It is also required to include what you will use the pen for.

If there are more than one contestants to guess the correct number of screws, then a drawing will be held for the participants who guessed the correct amount.

$safari.jpg

This PIF will be open for 2 weeks, ending on August 10th.

This PIF is open worldwide (*The inks samples cannot ship to non-CONUS members, but the pen, notebook, and converter can ship internationally*).

:thumbup:

Last edited:
345 screws. I've been wanting to get back into fountain pens. I actually have a lot of Jinhaos coming but I've had my eye on a Safari for a long time. I'd use it for note taking, mostly. Thanks, everyone!

Im in 114 screws. I would use the pen to jot down happy thoughts since it is the color of sunshine lol

im in. 150 flat head security drive sheet metal screws, zink plated.(extra points ;) ) i would use the pen in my daily rotation, notes, short stories, and anything i wish to write down.

A very generous PIF! I do not want the pen (I have a bunch of Lamy Safari's already - great pen, especially for the money), but I will take a guess anyway - 153 screws. Good luck everyone!

I'm in. I've never used a fountain pen before, so I'll use it for learning, maybe some journal writing, maybe for use at work in my engineering notebooks.

I'm going to say 156.

I'm in. 162 screws. Just trying fountain pens. Yellow would go great at work. No one will steal it and it will be"distinctive". Sure to get lots of questions!

Top Bottom