What's new

I think my RAD is cured

I don't know what else to say, but i think my RAD is actually cured. My line up is set at:

1 wolfman wr1 sb/ wrh2 handle
2 mergress
3 alumigoose 2
4 fatio grande

i just got the wolfman the other night and cannot even express how gorgeous the razor is. I didnt get on the waitlist because i thought that it would open at 1 my time (lol i was off an hour). BUT then i stalked the wolfman twitter account and i refreshed the page about 73 times before it listed the razors for sale one by one till i was able to add the razor i wanted to my cart. I made an account on wolfman a few minutes before and put in my card info so god damn fast it was amazing. It was perfect, actually. These 4 razors are perfect because they all do different things for me. Now i should stop buying shaving stuff for like 5 years lol

View attachment 676690

Heres a crappy iphone pic!

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 221
Temporary remission only, you'll see. :001_smile
He's right you know. It always seems like yr fine until some sucka posts something, and you stare at the screen, yr palms go clammy and your eyes start to water, and you go "that looks kinda nice"

Wait till you discover the wide, wide, world of soaps.

Theres sooooo many i want to try but this is what i use right now

1. Proraso Green
2. GFT Rose
3. TOBS Eton College
4. TOBS Sandalwood
5. Tabac- November
6. Biotique Palmyra
7. Dynamite
8. Park Avenue
9. T & H Trafalgar
10. Mitchell's Wool Fat
11. Xpec
12. Martin De Candre

He's right you know. It always seems like yr fine until some sucka posts something, and you stare at the screen, yr palms go clammy and your eyes start to water, and you go "that looks kinda nice"

I knew i was kidding myself as i was tyling it out.

Just wait till you try a Single Edge! You might even give away your DE's! :w00t:

It's hard to "settle" for a DE shave after you experience a Shovelhead! :thumbup:

$notbob.jpg

Mergress by a mile for me. It dials in so well, it's hard to go back. For me it's the Mergress, Ikon DLC slant, R41 and 34HD. I will take Toby's advice and get around to an SE eventually. Straight seems like too much work, not to mention hard to travel with.

I think we've all said that enough razors is enough...............
Until we see something else that we like the look of

I've slowed down a fair bit now I have reached a 'critical mass'. I drew the line after a binge of SE razor purchases :laugh:. I'm still out there buying blades, soaps and aftershaves though here and there.

I've got lots of favourites now and so I can just cruise along with what I have. Now if I can just burn through all this soap I have a little quicker I'd be happy. I absolutely load the heck out of soap at the moment to compensate.

Top Bottom