What's new

TOBS Peppermint!

Proraso Green pre shave + TOBS Peppermint + New SC with a fresh Astra SP + Osage Rub + way too much Aqua Velva =

One very happy and refreshed man!

Love the peppermint!!

Anyone else?

I have a sample of TOBS Peppermint. It took me a couple of shaves to appreciate its cooling sensation. Now I love it. It has moved from my "don't buy" list to my "definitely buy" list.

I needed to buy a little extra to qualify for free shipping a while back, and there was a sale on TOBS Peppermint. I am so glad I bought a tub of it. Like all of TOBS' creams, it is a good performer at a reasonable price. But the real value of the cream is how great it feels during our warmer months in Atlanta!

TOBS Peppermint is one of my favorites. I could swear that it performs a little better than most of the others in the TOBS line, too, but it may just be the soothing effect of the peppermint.

Now that summer is in full swing, I'm going to have to pull it out and try it again. I just used Omega(Proraso) this morning and it was refreshing. I'm thinking I want a deeper cooling sensation though, so if peppermint doesn't do it, I might have to buy Snakebite.

Top Bottom