What's new

New member from BC, Canada.

Howdy.

Recently joined and really like the forum. Shaved with straight razors for a while, but switched to DE a couple months ago due to their lack of maintenance requirements. I like it so far!

Am I missing something here? How does a guy post in the BST? I have a giant bottle of DR Harris Sandalwood AS I want to sell. Do I need to request permission, or have a certain number of posts or something?

Thanks.

Howdy.

Recently joined and really like the forum. Shaved with straight razors for a while, but switched to DE a couple months ago due to their lack of maintenance requirements. I like it so far!

Am I missing something here? How does a guy post in the BST? I have a giant bottle of DR Harris Sandalwood AS I want to sell. Do I need to request permission, or have a certain number of posts or something?

Thanks.

Welcome to B&B.
The limit for BST is 45 days membership and 50 posts. More info here.

Hello and welcome. Great to have you here on B&B. Wander on over to the Hall of Fame and introduce yourself.

[MENTION=110784]Kagia[/MENTION] I believe your question has been answered, but if you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to ask. Welcome to Badger & Blade!

Thanks guys. I was sure that rule was posted somewhere, but I was having a hard time finding it.

Lol 50 posts seems a bit steep, no? Do you guys find that it results in a lot of post-whoring useless comments to get the numbers up? I've seen that before in other forums.

Anyway, here's my current setup with the Muhle R41 and Merkur 34c.

proxy.php

Welcome to B&B.

The wording says meaningful posts. There are so many subforums on B&B that you will be there in a jiffy.

Our house is your house
Nuestra casa es su casa
Notre maison est votre maison
Taigh againn tha taigh agaibh

Don't sweat the small stuff, man, you'll be there soon.. or someone may PM you for your Dr Harris.. and, snobbery alert, we try not to be like other forums... :lol:

I used to be a total post whore, posting all kinds of useless stuff.

As you can see I have learned a lot as this post is meaningful, thoughtful, and insightful.

Top Bottom