What's new

My New Brush is Born!

Mr. Rudy Vey is making my 3rd brush, all done by him, and he poured and turned my handle. Here it is. May not be everyone's cup of tea, but I dig it man. The middle part came out wider that I had hoped, but honestly I cannot say I still don't totally like it. Tortoise and Zebra Ivory. My shavemac 26 52 D01 2 Band is currently on am airplane from the factory so it should be pretty soon.
proxy.php
proxy.php

I like the new logo buttons on bottom. Really cool.

Awesome I like it.

I have to ask... do a lot of people post handles next to a golf ball. Or is that mostly just your thing and I've just happened to have seen many of your handle pics online without noticing they're all yours? :laugh:

Derp. Ya Rudy does that and I realized this a while after posting. I've looked at many of his handles which there are plenty. So that's why I've seen it so often.

May not be everyone's cup of tea, but I dig it man.
Definitely not my cup of tea, but the only thing that really matters is that you like it! Having a one of a kind is always nice. Enjoy!

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
Awesome I like it.

I have to ask... do a lot of people post handles next to a golf ball. Or is that mostly just your thing and I've just happened to have seen many of your handle pics online without noticing they're all yours? :laugh:

I always use the golf ball for size comparison reasons. If you see any of my pictures, the golf ball is always included.

I always use the golf ball for size comparison reasons. If you see any of my pictures, the golf ball is always included.

Ya it's very iconic and recognizable as well. Every time I see a brush pic next to that Harrods ball I'll know it's a Rudy Vey I'm looking at.

Top Bottom