What's new

Herbal smoking blends

I've found a shop that cares an herbal blend, that doesn't have tobacco in it..Does anyone know and thange about herbal blends..Most are are Mullen and coltsfoot leaf blends..

I couldn't find the edit button.So hears the list of herbs for the mixture

Organic Mullein leaf, organic Uva Ursi leaf, organic Skullcap herb, organic Marshmallow leaf, organic Damiana leaf, and organic Lobelia herb.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
About 20 years ago I tried some herbs cigarettes from China. They were marketed as a smoking cessation aid and were mostly carrot and ginseng. I didn't care much for the flavor but they weren't harsh. I know some people vape herbs (and yes, I'm actually talking about herbs not "herb") but I don't have any firsthand experience.

I'm curious though, if you don't care for tobacco why try to smoke anything?

I haven't tried herbal pipe tobacco, but I did give herbal hookah tobacco a shot a few years back, when the smoking laws changed here in NC. Personal opinion, it was dreadful.

About 20 years ago I tried some herbs cigarettes from China. They were marketed as a smoking cessation aid and were mostly carrot and ginseng. I didn't care much for the flavor but they weren't harsh. I know some people vape herbs (and yes, I'm actually talking about herbs not "herb") but I don't have any firsthand experience.

I'm curious though, if you don't care for tobacco why try to smoke anything?

It just gives me something to do.Being disabled, you have a lot of time on your hands..I kind like the oail feeling of smoking.I have smoked flowers and not so much leafs in a while..I have been just playing around with the idea of just chewing / sucking on a new pipe..

Top Bottom