What's new

B&B is truly one of a kind

Earlier this summer, I PIF'ed a set of Yankee tickets. The recipient (@cw62803) as a thank you sent me a bunch of blades to sample. One of the blades was the GSB and I found it to be one of the best blades I have used during my DE journey. At some point, I posted this in a thread.

Fast forward a month later, I get an envelope at work from him. He mentioned that he saw that I liked the blades so much that he sent me 9 more! What a great gesture. Since I tend to extend my blades for at least 10+ shaves, these guys are gonna last me quite awhile.

I am truly blessed to have met many good folks here at B&B and I hope that the community only evolves to be better.

:thumbup:

Great news, Tom. And I share your sentiments.

Tom, it's all part of the enjoyment being a member here. It's why I like to emphasis becoming a Contributor, you will get your monies worth! Has SWMBO softened a bit to your using a straight?

I think out of the multiple forum memberships, I spend my time here the most. Regarding the SWMBO, as long as I don't cut myself and start hogging the bathroom when she wants to use it, I should be okay. Now the hard part is the AD and putting that on an acceptable level so I don't have 100s of boxes coming in all the time.

Now the hard part is the AD and putting that on an acceptable level so I don't have 100s of boxes coming in all the time.
Ive come up with several excuses/stories about my packages that arrive. You just have to get creative.
Go ahead and order as many things as you want, and if you need help explaining it to the wife, just let us know. We are there for you!

This site is part of my daily routine. I've enjoyed the discussions here and learned ALOT that's helped refine my shaving and helped me discover the tools that really add the finishing touches to make what used to be a drudgery to something I now thoroughly enjoy daily.

Top Bottom