What's new

Beard oil & balm Passaround

Hello everyone.

I have acquired way to may beard oils and balms in search of something I really like.

I would like to share the products I have with the rest of you if you are interested in trying them.

There is absolutely no obligation to do so but if you guys have something you don't use or like, feel free to include it in the pass for others to try if you so desire.

If we can keep replenishing this box with new stuff, we can keep passing this around while keeping it new and interesting. You can sign up again down the road if you like if there's some new stuff you want to try.

I will post a picture of everything included in a few days.

This will remain an open enrollment meaning that anyone can sign up at anytime. If this pass ever stalls out, I'll just have it return home for a break until there's more interest.

I'm pretty new to this forum so it feels weird to me to make exclusive rules of who can and can't participate so I'm going to keep this simple.

1. Have 75 posts.
2. You are responsible for acquiring the address of the guy you are shipping to.
3. You are responsible for shipping cost to the next guy in line.
4. You may keep the pass for 3 days to try out the different products and then mail it to the next guy.

This is a pretty small niche section. A beard and mustache area on a wet shaving group. lol Though I would have expected a few of the newer members to be on board with trying some new things. They could be still, just are being late to the posting party. lol

Couple more posts and I'll be at 75. I'm interested for sure. Haven't been in here in a while. Maybe we can stir up some activity in here

Top Bottom