What's new

who comes up with the titles

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
dont bash nacyboy hairstylest,:lol:

You're safe from me. Look at my signature! Remind me to tell you of the time I was told by a co-worker what was imagined about me when my resume was passed around.... wasn't politically correct, lol.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Love your animations with your posts....oh oh, I see a title for you
Alex:
Shhh...
proxy.php
...we'll keep this one 'under wraps'...OK
proxy.php

BTW, I tend to try to operate 'under & off the 'Mod' radar screen'?
proxy.php

attachment.php
[FONT=&amp]"It is not titles that honor [our members], but [our members] that honor titles". Niccolo Machiavelli[/FONT]

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Ohhh man! Now I've done it...the Mods got me.
proxy.php

I guess I spoke too soon, because my past custom title of "A Title is a Sign of Success" just changed to the one above (not that I don't mind...[it is quite fitting you know]). :thumbsup:

proxy.php
[FONT=&amp]"Titles are but nicknames, and every nickname is a title". Thomas Paine[/FONT][FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

Hi,

Once one becomes a contributor, one has access to the special forum. Within that forum we were playing Three Truths and a Lie games.

In one of those games, one choice was he rode a 700 pound sow. That started chatter about pig hair brushes. That led to pics of long hair pigs. One of those looked like a holstein (cow). Someone said Dairy Pig. Someone else said they had milked a pig. That led me to comment.......well, now it will follow me around. Always. :p

Stan

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Ohhh man! Now I've done it...the Mods got me.
proxy.php

I guess I spoke too soon, because my past custom title of "A Title is a Sign of Success" just changed to the one above (not that I don't mind...[it is quite fitting you know]). :thumbsup:

proxy.php
"Titles are but nicknames, and every nickname is a title". Thomas Paine

I thought that was new. Congratulations on the new CT.

When kings the sword of justice first lay down,
They are no kings, though they possess the crown.
Titles are shadows, crowns are empty things,
The good of subjects is the end of kings.
-The True-Born Englishman

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
When kings the sword of justice first lay down,
They are no kings, though they possess the crown.
Titles are shadows, crowns are empty things,
The good of subjects is the end of kings.
-The True-Born Englishman
rockclimber:
Good play my friend, good play, but in rebuttal I shall say...;
My Dear Fellow Members:
[FONT=&amp]BTW, as The Emperor of Eojis…I shall not make any proclamations or the like...besides "Live Long & Flourish B & B"!
proxy.php

proxy.php
”B & B…you will always find a friend in me and my reign will be one of benevolence”. CBJ
[/FONT]

Last edited:
I failed to notice mine for some time. Then, when it was pointed out to me, I had no idea why, which also had to be pointed out to me. I like it, though, and appreciate that it was given to me, now.

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
I failed to notice mine for some time. Then, when it was pointed out to me, I had no idea why, which also had to be pointed out to me. I like it, though, and appreciate that it was given to me, now.
Larry:
Do you care to elaborate (i.e., how got your CT, why, Thread, Post, ect...)
proxy.php

attachment.php
"To me, ...titles [do] matter. Everyone is in [shaving]. It's the only way we stay in business". Harvey Mackay

Larry:
Do you care to elaborate (i.e., how got your CT, why, Thread, Post, ect...)
proxy.php
Sure. I don't have the thread marked, but I had recently used a feather pro blade in an AC SS razor for ~40 shaves, which I thought must be due to my delicate, flower-like beard, which I have never seen, because I have never grown a beard or mustache.

I like the idea of a "facial garden of invisible flowers." I aspire to be Chauncey Gardner. lol

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
How did Christopher become The Emperor of Emojis you say? He did it the old fashioned way- he earned it.
Dr. Ouch:
Thanx for the$Shout-out.jpg, support and for sharing!
proxy.php

attachment.php
[FONT=&amp] "It is not titles that honor [our members], but [our members] that honor titles". Niccolo Machiavelli[/FONT]

Last edited:

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I, for one, have maintained a single unchanged custom title for over ten years.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
In a hermetically sealed mayonnaise jar carefully placed on Funk and Wagnalls doorstep.

We are definitely the same age. :thumbup:

Back then there were hippies in the 60's taking acid. Now the hippies are in their 60's and taking antacid.

Top Bottom