What's new

The Ultimate Nachos

Don't forget the Black Beans and roasted corn!! Fresh cilantro, onion and a squeeze of lime juice as well....

At my "previous employer" we had a Latin based cafe that made killer nachos!!

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I have always been simple with nachos- refried beans and cheese, with jalapeno slices. Seeing some of these pictures, I may have to branch out.

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
Pulled Pork Nachos
$Pulled Pork Nachos 3.jpg

For toppings, I like to pile on pulled pork, jalapeño nacho cheese, guacamole, sour cream, BBQ sauce, black olives, onion, candied jalapeños......seems like something is missing.

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Nachos tonight. Pulled pork, refried beans, black bean & corn pico de gallo. The fried corn tortillas stood up to everything we threw at it. Cilantro on top. I forgot the Mexican la crema...dang it.

$image.jpg$image.jpg$image.jpg$image.jpg

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
Looks good, Aaron! :w00t:

I think it would look even better to me right now if I hadn't just filled the last little bit of my stomach, after dinner, with a nice big slice of raspberry cream pie... :blink:
... but my, my, it sure did taste good! :biggrin1:

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
Dang you Aaron...now I'm gonna have to make some homemade tortillas, slice 'em, and then fry 'em up and fill 'em up.

You've been lifting pics. from the food network sites on the net again, haven't you Aaron? :lol:

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
No...Its more like creme fresh. A sweet milk flavor...light.

I can't stress enough about making your own tortilla chips. They hold up under 10,000 pounds per square inch.

$image.jpg

Looks good, Aaron! :w00t:

I think it would look even better to me right now if I hadn't just filled the last little bit of my stomach, after dinner, with a nice big slice of raspberry cream pie... :blink:
... but my, my, it sure did taste good! :biggrin1:

Thanks

Dang you Aaron...now I'm gonna have to make some homemade tortillas, slice 'em, and then fry 'em up and fill 'em up.

You've been lifting pics. from the food network sites on the net again, haven't you Aaron? :lol:

No, these are real Aaron pictures.

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
Some of my concoction for nachos was dinner tonight.

Just out of the oven...had the meat, green onion, shredded cheese, and Jalapeno on them while heating...the meat was all good and fuzzy feeling warm before they were put in the oven to melt the cheese.

$IMG_0002.jpg

All dressed up with sour cream, salsa, and a few black olives. And of course the mandatory cold beer. Good Stuff!!!

$IMG_0007.jpg

Top Bottom