What's new

Hello from Tennessee

Hello friends,
I'm a long time lurker and decided it was time to dive in. I started wet shaving about half a year ago with a straight blade I picked up on a classifieds site somewhere. I quickly figured out without a strop and any means of sharpening it wasn't going to end well. I went back to cartridges but kept the soap and brush. Fast forward to a few weeks ago. I decided to give DE razors a try and will never turn back! Absolutely love it!

my setup so far is mostly EJ and about 6 different soap pucks. I also have a beautiful brush my brother made me.
Thanks for listening to me ramble, off to scour ebay for vintage gillette razors.

Thank you! I'm excited to be here. I never thought I would say this, but I've come to really enjoy shaving.

Hello and welcome. John. Great to have you here on B&B. Wander on over to the Hall of Fame and introduce yourself.

[MENTION=111167]SourJohn[/MENTION] Welcome to Badger & Blade! We are very happy you decided to come out of the shadows and into the light! Take a look around the various forums...I am sure you can find something you like...then jump on in a conversation. If you are looking for new blades to try, we have a weekly PIF for new members where you could win a blade sampler. You can find it at the link below. Once again, welcome to Badger & Blade!

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showth...gister-for-your-chance-to-win!-July-23rd-30th

Thank you everyone!
Sdm84, it's an awesome brush. The pure badger wasn't my favorite at first, but now that it's broken in a bit I've started enjoying it much more. I'll try to post a picture here later today.
[MENTION=93173]dangerousdon[/MENTION] I'm learning there's much more to this site than I thought. Sections for whisky, firearms, outdoors. I'm going to have to explore much more!
[MENTION=110007]doc47[/MENTION] I actually started wet shaving with a straight and loved it. I think I'll go back when I can invest in a nice stop and hone.

Top Bottom