What's new

Tobs Shave Shop

Anyone have any inkling to where I can get more?? I just finished my tub today....got online to order a new one and am now sullenly drowning myself in a tasty nitro-porter as I've found out its been discontinued :(

I liked it too, sorry to see it go. I ended up replacing it with Maggard Razor London Barber Shop soft soap with tallow. It is a classic barber shop scent and I have to admit performs better than TOBS for me. Mike's Natural also makes a great barber shop scented hard soap which is very good.

I seem to remember somewhere having a supply that was done in a limited reproduction run fairly recently, but it seems everywhere I look it's out of stock.

Perhaps I should have tried it when I saw it. I have never tried it.

I think I may have gotten the last tub being sold from anyone reputable. I did see that Lee's Safety Razors still shows some availability but when I called to double check that they actually did have it in stock all I got was an answering machine. No return call and I emailed them as well with similar result. I looked at the reviews online for the store and they were less than positive so rather than take the risk I didn't pull the trigger to find out that they don't really have it as some people complained about. Maybe you might have better luck than I did. But I'm happy with my tub from Joseph Barber & Co. Used it once and liked it. I'll only use it on special occasions.

Top Bottom