What's new

Friendship

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
The best thing I've ever recieved in my life is friendship. I've had a few friends in my life and have met some truly amazing people. I met one such person joining here last year. We joined at the same time. He has given me many gifts, rare razors, soap, brushes, and mugs. But by far the best thing he had given me is friendship. I look forward to seeing what he is has been up to and hearing his thoughts on different aspects of the world. He is a very hard working individual yet he always finds time to chat. I go to him for advice and he gives it, without hesitation. I thank B&B for being here for us to have met. I am blessed.
To this person, you know who you are, thanks for everything. You are an inspiration. I hope to give back to the world in the same way as you do. It's the little things that make life great.

Cordially,
Adam

That's a really nice post, I feel your honesty and gratitude. I have a few true friends (that arent out for anything) but not many aside from family.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Awesome post. I too have been blessed by the gentlemen here. I just told my 16 year old son that if he dies with one true friend he will never be poor.

Legion

Staff member
+1

There are some awesome guys here. Some of the best.

I've lost count of the number of times I have witnessed, or been on the receiving end of some amazing generosity or kindness.

Top blokes.

i think all too often we get caught up in work, family, hobbies, and what ever else takes up our precious time we forget our friends. at the end of the day friends matter too, they are family we choose to annoy.

This is a place where people of all nations can come together to share their triumphs and problems and know that there will be many who will reach out to lighten their burden or pat them on the back. It's also a place where we can fulfill our need to help others and form bonds of comradeship.

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
This is a place where people of all nations can come together to share their triumphs and problems and know that there will be many who will reach out to lighten their burden or pat them on the back. It's also a place where we can fulfill our need to help others and form bonds of comradeship.
Nicely said Mat.

I was told one time that a true friend is someone you can call at 3 in the morning and they'll never ask "why are you calling at this hour?" I'm grateful to have a couple of those...

Fantastic. Sometimes I think I don't have any "real" friends. I remember my childhood friends, we were thick as thieves. Then life takes you away from those friends. We wound up at different stages of life, some married, some had children etc. But anytime one of us needed something we always drop what we're doing to help. Every time we reassembled to help our friend in need we would say, we need to get together, but life happens and months pass by and we don't get together to just hang out. Now we try to be diligent to meet a couple times a year to catch up, but more often than not we find ourselves reassembled to just help one another. Then I realize, I am blessed to have "real" friends.

Top Bottom