What's new

opinions on Penhaligon's Blenheim Bouquet cream

Hi. I was talking to someone at West Coast Shaving and asked them to describe Penhaligon's Blenheim Bouquet cream. They said that it is pretty citrusy. I saw that their description said that Churchill was a fan of it. I'm a fan of Churchill and would love to know where they got that information. But I was wondering what others thought of the scent and performance, especially considering the price of $50 for a jar? Curiously, one site I saw sells the same jar for $70, why the $20 price increase? Anyway, that might have to be a christmas gift, but any opinions and a good description of the scent would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Dave

Blenheim Bouquet is a great, classic Penhaligon's scent.
Often described as 'arrogant and pretentious'.
citrus, floral and pepper.
Blenheim castle was birthplace of Sir Winston.
At some point in your shaving journey, you should try the scent in cream, soap, fragrance format.
you know that you don't have to buy a jar, tubes are readily available.

$penhaligon blenheim bouquet product range.jpg

Love the scent, but I was never wowed by the performance for the price. For me there are way better choices for far less but YMMV.

I may be in the minority here, but I was completely underwhelmed by it. I didn't like the scent (smelled like moldy lemons to me) and the performance was nothing special. The jar, however, was beautiful and heavyweight glass.

For my money, I get much better performance and scent from TOBS, T&H or any number of less expensive options.

It is one of the few scents in a cream that I like. The jar is great and in the future can be refilled.

Its one of the best, great scent and performance. I highly recommend picking up the cream and aftershave. For some reason I thought the jar was discontinued? Any word on that?

Top Bottom