What's new

First post

Hi.

I came across this site while searching for information on DE blades. Finally joined a couple days ago but haven't posted until now.

I got my first safety razor somewhere between 1985 and 1990 after having no luck with pretty much anything else. I didn't give it enough time and ended up tossing it.

I recently decided to give it another try after getting frustrated with the cost of fusion refills--they are pretty much the only cart that gives a comfortable, nick-free shave for my head.

Been shaving with my safety razor for about a month and have noticed an improvement in the skin on my face. But my head is always sore.

Looking forward to learning tips and tricks from the more experienced.

Hello and welcome. Great to have you here on B&B. Wander on over to the Hall of Fame and introduce yourself.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Welcome to B&B! There are a bunch of head shavers here. I hope you find the information you're looking for to relieve that sore head!

Welcome to the forum! Many gems of information are contained herein and the people are fantastic with advice, tips and tricks. :thumbup1:

Top Bottom