What's new

Summer soap

Ok just wondering what you folks use for summer?
I use b&m seville and adagio. During winter i use babershop from tiki and strop shoppie.
I would like spread out, looking for something different for summer, light and crisp. And for winter, mild but refreshing.
These soaps works well. It dont give me no rash or breakout.

My primary summer soaps are Stirling "Black Ice", Mickey Lee Soapworks "The Kraken", and Dr. Jon's "Savannah Sunrise".

Dr. Jon's Hydra is a good one...very citrusy. And if you like menthol...Dr. Jon's Artic Hydra...same citrus with a cooling effect. Mike's Naturals Rosemary & Peppermint is at the top of my list also. And Magard Razor's Limes & Bergamot is a very nice summery scent.

I have some TTFFC Spring Fern that is a nice summer scent. Another recommendation for Dr. Jon's Hydra. I got the arctic version but it doesn't have a lot of menthol in it. And I also just got some Beaver Woodwright Shipwreck Cove which is nice.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
I 3017 my soaps, so whatever is in use gets the call through whatever season comes along. (i.e Bay Rum in summer, menthol stuff in winter).

Summer Time I primarily use Proraso Green & White as well as Stirling Orange Chill and Stirling MITA. The menthol is superb in the summer.

Soap Commander Respect...lime and patchouli. A little bit of cooling, then a great complex citrusy scent that lasts.

CRSW Puro Fresco is my favorite. It can be used year round but it screams summer to me

Dr Jon's Hydra is a great citrus scent.

Soap Commander Gusto is a great raspberry lemonade scent

IMightBeWrong

Loves a smelly brush
Up until the other day, my go-to was SV 70th Anniversary. Now it's Nuavia Verde. Similar scent, but just a little better to me.

Top Bottom