What's new

How are you enjoying the Great Outdoors in your area?

I'm heading up to the mountains this coming Friday to haul a load of wood. It never feels like "work" out there, and bologna sandwiches never taste better[emoji16]

Scraping the windshield? I'm still out on the bike.

November 18th was the last warm day at 70°. It was lightup night in Pittsburgh. Skipped out at work and rode all afternoon. Met up around dinner time with my coworker and his wife. Rode for an hour with them and met up with some more from the group. Then more showed up. We rode up to Mount Washington to view the city lights. Then rode down to and over to the north shore to see the fireworks.

proxy.php

proxy.php

It was 40° today. Just got back from a nice crisp ride. I need something better to cover the ears. I need 97 more miles to hit 2000 for the year and 2000 feet of climbing to hit 100,000 feet. Since I rode today for December, I've ridden at least once every month of 2016.

Wow [MENTION=111514]mrodgers[/MENTION] , 70F, that's like what, 20ish C or so?!
We're not overly cold yet, but averaging around 0 to -10 or so! Great fireworks!

It was very unusual to be 70 in November. It should be snowing now. It was a more normal 35F tonight. I only road a quick 5 miles. Still need something better to cover the ears.

On lightup night I was wearing shorts. It was still 60 out at midnight after a late bite to eat and heading back to the car. The next day we had our first snow stick to the ground.

Top Bottom