What's new

Mick's sushi day off

I've been going to a little Sushi place for a while now but today I decided to take my phone that has a camera (did not realize the camera was so bad).

Bowl: Tuna, Salmon, Shrimp, Kani, Omelet Sushi. Salmon and Snapper Sashimi. There was a large banana leaf on the empty section that held a Sea Angle roll and 3 Snapper Sushi but when the bowl landed on the table the banana leaf exited the bowl. I just barely got out of the way of a fast rolling Sea Angle roll that landed on the table and continued on to my chair moments after my swift departure from it. I was brought a volcano roll which took the place of the banana leaf for the photo.

The Sea Angle roll, 3 snappers, and 3 eel sushi came later but on a plate this time.

Combined with Miso soup it was a nice day off lunch.... And yes, the price is $12.99 all you can eat lunch...

I have been planning on bringing a camera for ages but always forget. Today SWMBO said take my phone as she might need to call me for something which is the only reason I had it there. Color is way off but hey... It's just a phone after all.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Looks yummy. What's the big brown standing-up thing, a petrified whale tongue?

They are big on presentation. Not sure what plant it came off of.

It is a pretty nice Sushi place and one I try to visit once a week. We have two all you can eat Sushi in town. We are known as a foodie mecca as there are more restaurants per capita here than in any other city in this state.

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Very nice Mick. Fresh fish is truly awesome. You should join us in next months Mess Hall Cookoff. There's a poll in a sticky for the theme. You should vote for seafood. :whistling:

My problem with sushi is that I could eat a wagon load of it. The sushi in those pics looks delicious, but I could easily shovel down double that amount.

My problem with sushi is that I could eat a wagon load of it. The sushi in those pics looks delicious, but I could easily shovel down double that amount.

Nice thing about that place is you can.

One price

Keep ordering.

Top Bottom