What's new

The last tin you finished

Don't do tins much. Last one was a few years ago: SG Chocolate Flake. Strange, I was just thinking about it this morning, may have to pick some up soon.

Drew Estate Grand Central. I somehow had two opened and both were done so I combined them... Don't know when I'll finish what is left. I'm on a huge latakia heavy blend kick.

Ugh! I've experienced the same disappointment!
Bummer!!!

I made the mistake of trying it and then jarring it like a year or two ago. I forgot about it until now, and noticed it was just riddled with mold. Guess that I didn't clean the mason jar well enough.

Just killed a jar of Dunbar. When I first tried it 2-3 year ago, I didn't really have strong feelings for it. However, when I finally decided to try it again now, I was hooked. I'll have to start cellaring some for the future.

I'm wrapping up my first and probably last tin of Erinmore Flake. It's good don't get me wrong, but it just doesn't grab me. I nuke a flake in the microwave for 15 seconds, dries it perfectly, loads easily, smokes smooth. Maybe if I didn't have a large variety of different tobaccos I would buy more of this. I wonder how it tastes with a few years age on it.

Finishing up a tin of FM Cellar. Good stuff. Got two more tins in the cellar. I've got a tin of Erinmore Flake that I've yet to crack open. Trying to smoke what I've got open first so that the unopened tins get at least a year on them.

nikonNUT

The "Peter Hathaway Capstick" of small game
Last tin I finished wa SG Lakeland Dark Flake. I need to cellar a few pound before it goes the way of Bracken Flake...

Finished today...

$20160902_164010.jpg

Polished off a tin of Oak Alley with 2 years on it. Want to pop another tin already but I'm trying to be patient and let them age even more.

Top Bottom