What's new

Custom Charcoal Goods fragrance

I ordered a razor head from Charcoal Goods and Brian, the vendor and artisan, generously included a 2 oz puck of soap. I took one sniff and I became hooked right away. His website has the following description:

The scent is inspired by a vintage men's fragrance and was custom made for the soap.

-Original-
A hidden temple in an ancient desert. Notes of Vetiver, Mango, Frankincense, Cardamom, & Papyrus smoke.

This thing smells incredible. I was wondering if anyone else has smelled this soap and if they could perhaps point me in the direction of colognes or body soaps that smell similar. It doesn't have that typical cologne musk but I think that it would still be cool for a casual night out.

Thanks. Hopefully the local mall carries this scent in one of their stores so that I can check it out. I'm hoping that this scent becomes available as a cologne some day directly from the vendor. After contacting him, it sounds like there might be a little hope.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
Whoa. That does sound wonderful. I might have to check out a sample to see if it passes the sniff test.

The soap is ridiculous. The scent is subtle to me, but I live it. It's in my rotation, and often gets used out of turn as well.lol Really lathers superbly and leaves my face feeling really good. The texture of the puck is different than others I have ever seen a bit, I was a little worried when I first got one, but man its nice nice stuff.

Top Bottom