What's new

FS - Edwin Jagger Silvertip Fibre (Synthetic) V2.0 & Omega 11047 "Mighty Midget"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two Brushes For Sale (special price if buying both)

Edwin Jagger Silvertip Fibre (Synthetic) Version 2.0 - Large Size

Specs
Knot Diameter: 23mm
Loft: 53mm
Handle Height: 50mm

I am the original owner of this brush and have only had it a week. It's been used 3 times plus 1 test lather. This is the same fiber that the Muhle STF uses. It's a very nice brush, but I have others I like more, so I don't foresee using it often. Also, since I do prefer smaller brushes, I perhaps should have bought the small 21mm version instead since this feels a bit bigger than I'd like. Due to these reasons, this is why I'm selling, so this one is a catch and release for me. Brush will come with all the original packaging (tube and paperwork).

I will point out that there is a slight flaw in the printing. As you will see in the last picture, the "E" in "JAGGER" has a couple small spots where the printing was missed. This is the way it came and it doesn't bother me since it's not really noticeable unless you're looking for it (the first picture gives a better idea of how noticeable it is), but I wanted to mention it in case it's a deal breaker for anyone.

Price: $40 (CONUS shipping included) through Paypal

Price for both the EJ and Omega brushes: $45 (CONUS shipping included) through Paypal

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Omega 11047 "Mighty Midget" Boar/Badger Mix (New)

Specs
Knot Diameter: 20mm
Loft: 43mm
Handle Height: 30mm

This is a brand new, never been used, brush. I liked the "Mighty Midget" so much that I bought this extra one with the intent on having the knot removed and put into a different handle. I've now decided not to do that and I really don't need two of the same brush, so this extra one is up for sale.

Price: $11 (CONUS shipping included) through Paypal
**I do realize that you could get a new one from a vendor for only $2 - $5 more, but that would not include shipping**

Price for both the EJ and Omega brushes: $45 (CONUS shipping included) through Paypal

proxy.php

Update...

The Omega 11047 is now sold. Thanks, Roof!!!

The Edwin Jagger is still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom