What's new

Half price lather bowls - get ready!

Over the course of several years we have set aside some lather bowls that were not quite up to standards. Functionally they will perform just like the lather bowls in our store, no problem. The issue is appearance only. It may have to do with the glaze, or uneven color, a blemish or whatever. As a B&B exclusive these will become available in a week or so here first. We have our Original size and some Large as well. This is a one time only offer for the most popular lather bowl to be found. (How popular you ask? Try this: just Google "lather bowl" and there we are - top search worldwide!) They will be marked at half price plus shipping. It will be first come, first served. Here is a quick pic of some.

$IMG_2563.JPG

I'M IN!!!! :lol:

Serioiusly, I'm subscribing to this thread.. I really want one of those bowls...

I'll trade you an Old Spice Mug for one.. :tongue_sm

Wow that's awesome. I already have mine, but will be checking in on this thread as I could use one or two as gifts or PIFs.

These bowls are friggin' awesome.

I have upgraded everything everything in my den since I started shaving. This was the first bowl I bought and the only thing I have not needed to upgrade.

We are back from a short vacation and I expect to have the bowls ready by this weekend. Am still trying to sort out how I will go about it actually since they will not be available in our store. I may post individual pictures of them here in this thread and have them numbered along with the issue specific to that bowl. Most have our Gunmetal finish which is notorious for being hard to get right - very finicky. I would ask your understanding that the first to PM me for a specific bowl has his name on it pending payment. There are limitations on me even being able to edit this thread for whatever reason so it will not be easy to update, please understand.

We are back from a short vacation and I expect to have the bowls ready by this weekend. Am still trying to sort out how I will go about it actually since they will not be available in our store. I may post individual pictures of them here in this thread and have them numbered along with the issue specific to that bowl. Most have our Gunmetal finish which is notorious for being hard to get right - very finicky. I would ask your understanding that the first to PM me for a specific bowl has his name on it pending payment. There are limitations on me even being able to edit this thread for whatever reason so it will not be easy to update, please understand.

However you want to do it is fine. Frankly, I'd buy one of these bowls without photos. Everyone agrees that they perform well. I'm not terribly picky about the cosmetic condition of an item when I know that I'm receiving a great deal on a "second." I understand that it is often time-consuming to photograph and describe each item.

However you want to do it is fine. Frankly, I'd buy one of these bowls without photos. Everyone agrees that they perform well. I'm not terribly picky about the cosmetic condition of an item when I know that I'm receiving a great deal on a "second." I understand that it is often time-consuming to photograph and describe each item.

Same here - I do not have an issue buying a sight-unseen bowl - any color, any shape, as long as all sides are present ;)

You are giving a great discount on these bowls and I would hate for you to spend an exorbitant amount of time on the logistics piece of this favor.

What a great deal. Best bowls on the market, only one I use, and I have my backup, just in case I have an accident.

This sounds like a nightmare to keep track of. As a suggestion, why not do it in a way that makes it easier for yourself.

How about taking the names of everyone that wants one and calls "I'm in" in this thread and using a random number generator to choose the first 10 names. First name drawn gets first pick to purchase a bowl, second name second pic and like that right on down through the list.

Maybe draw a couple extra names in case someone only wanted the beige bowl and didn't get to pick it so that someone else might get the last blue one. The last two names may or may not get a bowl.

Maybe just put a number by each bowl and take a pic. You don't have to photograph every bowl individually. Way too much work there.

As long as you state the rules upfront and everyone understands them then it's fair.

Your thoughts?

Last edited:
Top Bottom