What's new

Newbie from AZ

you guys can be SunDevils if you want.. I'm a Wildcat and glad to be in this company!!

$2015-2058-2X.jpg

Hello and welcome! So who is this fantastic barber? Is he in the Phoenix Metro area by chance? I'm looking for one as I'm tired of the kids at my barber shop being more concerned with their text messages than giving me a proper haircut. I could also use some help learning to properly hone/strop my SR.

[MENTION=111358]WRMorrison[/MENTION] The flames just means that your shaving is on fire! Or your burning the razor burn right off of your face! Or something else ridiculously stupid that I would say. :001_smile

Welcome to Badger & Blade! Check out the straight razor forum when you have a chance!

@WRMorrison The flames just means that your shaving is on fire! Or your burning the razor burn right off of your face! Or something else ridiculously stupid that I would say. :001_smile

Welcome to Badger & Blade! Check out the straight razor forum when you have a chance!

Already have; thanks! Flames are gone now (as well as the scales); a good scrubbing with acetone and scotch brite took care of them. Not sure what I want to do with it yet, but I'll come up with something. I've also got 3 Gold Dollars on the way to mess around with (I'm a manufacturing engineer with ~10 years experience as a machinist), so who knows what I might do to them. I've also got my eyes on a few vintage, shave-ready razors to use in the meantime.

-WRM

He's in FAR E. Mesa...almost Apache Junction.

Vern's Barber Shop; SE corner of Apache Trail & Ellsworth in that little strip mall.

-WRM

Thank you. Unfortunately that's a bit too far of a drive for me. Consider yourself lucky, I haven't found a good barber out here in the far NW valley, still looking though.

Also contact Jerry Stark, He is a straight razor maker and vendor here out of Holbrook, and a wealth of knowledge, and with your experience it could be a a budding thing for you.

Top Bottom