What's new

What brand of soap do you own the most of?

What brand of soap do you own the most of, not counting back-ups of the same scent? I own 4 sticks of Mystic Water. I don't own more than one of any other soap. It's the best soap stick, second only to La Toja.

$MysticWater.jpg

Chiseled Face Groomatorium's soaps and aftershaves are what I have the most of. Presently, I have: Ghost Town Barber, Summer Storm, Trade Winds, Cedar and Spice and Cryogen. I love the performance and fragrance of their products.

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Mama Bear 20 scents plus 3 backups.
D. R. Harris 3 scents
2 scents each of a couple of other companies
1 of everything else

Stirling--I actually only have their samples at the moment but since (a) they're so big, and (b) I just had to try so many scents, they outweigh the full-size soaps I have from other brands.

WSP I have Tobacco, Gaelic Tweed, and Barbershop in Formula T and Black Amber Vanille in Rustic.

It is actually the only artisan soap I've tried. It is available to me locally, at a barber shop. He has open containers for his shaves and lets me take a sniff before buying, so that's pretty nice. Also I like supporting the that he's selling this in such a small town. I was doing so good at not developing a Soap AD before discovering this place. I've also have 3 beard oils and a Badger brush I bought from him.:001_rolle

WSP I have Tobacco, Gaelic Tweed, and Barbershop in Formula T and Black Amber Vanille in Rustic.

It is actually the only artisan soap I've tried. It is available to me locally, at a barber shop. He has open containers for his shaves and lets me take a sniff before buying, so that's pretty nice. Also I like supporting the that he's selling this in such a small town. I was doing so good at not developing a Soap AD before discovering this place. I've also have 3 beard oils and a Badger brush I bought from him.:001_rolle

What is WSP?

Top Bottom