What's new

FS: Gillette HD Rocket

I have an extra HD Rocket (made in England), with its case and blade pack, which I'm not using and would like to sell to a member of this community for $50 Shipped.

The brass is showing through on the underside of the baseplate, but the plating everywhere else is solid. I can provide more pictures if you would like more detail. The TTO works perfectly. The blade gap is even and there are no bens, etc.

The razor and box has not been made to shine for online auction - and I do not have time to do so. So please understand that with little effort this can be cleaned up substantially. None the less this is a very nice user grade razor.

I'm asking for $50 Shipped. CONUS Only.

$IMG_2208.jpg
$IMG_2209.jpg
$IMG_2210.jpg

I have one, and it is one of my favorites for a nice, relatively mild razor. Feels great in the hand. I would strongly recommend if you've never tried a rocket before! GLWS

Adding an additional item for sale to this list (Mods - Please let me know if this is not allowed, as I know I can only create one BST Thread over a period of time).

1941 Ranger Tech - 50 Shipped. In great condition. Small amount of platting on underside of the baseplate. Will provide pictures for anyone interested.

$IMG_2211.jpg

English Flare Tip Rocket - 45 Shipped. In excellent condition. Will provide additional pictures for anyone interested.
$IMG_2219.jpg

I love all three of these razor, but need to sell them to reduce my collection. I will be sad to see them go, but hope they find a good home with someone here on the BST.

Attachments

• $IMG_2214.jpg
    $IMG_2214.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 136
  • $IMG_2213.jpg
    $IMG_2213.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 132
  • $IMG_2212.jpg
    $IMG_2212.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 136
Top Bottom