Awesome...(I'd give my 'eye-tooth' for a Rolex), watch...enjoy! :thumbsup:

proxy.php
"Don't [stare at your] watch; do what it does. Keep going". Sam Levenson
Jay:
Oops...I forgot to add my 'eye-tooth'. $Eyetooth.png

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
proxy.php
[/FONT]
"Time is a wonderful way of showing us what really matters". Author Unknown[/FONT]

Congratulations sir! That is my dream watch too. I hope I would also know the feeling.

Enjoy it in the best of health!

Thank you so much everyone. I'm still on cloud nine.

Jay:
Awesome...(I'd give my 'eye-tooth' for a Rolex), watch...enjoy! :thumbsup:

proxy.php
"Don't [stare at your] watch; do what it does. Keep going". Sam Levenson

Jay:
Oops...I forgot to add my 'eye-tooth'. View attachment 675153

[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]
proxy.php
[/FONT]
"Time is a wonderful way of showing us what really matters". Author Unknown[/FONT]

Perfectly suited quotes! Thank you very much sir. Best wishes to you and that you get that Rolex one day.

Congratulations sir! That is my dream watch too. I hope I would also know the feeling.

Enjoy it in the best of health!

Thank you my friend. You will one day. Remember, put some money aside to treat yourself.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Thank you my friend. You will one day. Remember, put some money aside to treat yourself.

I have spent far too many years bailing out adult stepchildren. I only do it because I love my grandchildren more than life itself. My mortgage balance is at $7500- then I start worrying about me and the misses. She wants a ring, and I want an Omega Speedmaster Pro because of its connection to Apollo and Gemini.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
With a little TLC, this watch will be enjoyed by your children (if you have any, or if you will in the future).

You have a beautiful, useful, lifelong treasure. Congratulations, and wear and enjoy it in good health, my friend !

Ron I

I wanted one from the early '60s to the early '80s. I have worn this one for more than 30 years now - in the shower, in the pool, on the golf course, with a suit, with a tux, and anywhere and everywhere in between. Oyster Date, President band, machine-turned bezel. (To the OP: my wife gave me mine.)
$Sanch Closed.jpg

Tom

Top Bottom