What's new

PIF Bain Amour Shave Soap for 5 Members

Simple pay it forward to 5 members that have not had a chance to try this amazing soap. If you happen to win you must give reviews, that is the only rule for this PIF.
This all started when I happened across them in the pass around box and was just floored at how good it was. I believe this has beer in it and is Tallow based.

Just say "I'm in" and I'll get sample containers to 5 randomly selected members within the next week or two. I may also throw in some other samples that I have here as a bonus. Ideally I would like for you to never have tried this soap and also I would like to get the pass around box number 3 out of my possession and then test these myself before shipping them out in Sample containers. I would say 10 days is a realistic time frame for shipping.

$20160718_180416.jpg

After reading yours and Don's reviews I'd love to check out a sample if possible, seems like a nice diamond in the rough

I've got more soaps that I can use in a lifetime but the price for these is very affordable so I thought I would pif some to the members here. I definitely recommend trying it in the pass around, I've never had soap with beer in it before. It's quite a novelty item. The other soaps that will likely get pif are B&M lathia scents. I like them I just don't love them and I have so many of them. I will likely pif more soap in the future since I'm now buried under around a hundred pounds of my own making.

Im in. I could be mistaken, but in Rockclimbers 50+ soap reviews, he said it became his favorite tallow soap. He used the GIT. So you say its amazing, he says its amazing, so i want to try this amazing soap!

I'm in. Haven't tried these but have read some great reviews about Bain Amour. Great way to PIF to several at a time, [MENTION=108263]rockclimber[/MENTION], thank you for making these available.

Top Bottom