What's new

PIF Bain Amour Shave Soap for 5 Members

I'm in - dying to try this!

But I'm also in the sample pass around, so I'll get to try it sooner or later either way. If you need to take me out of the PIF because I'm in the pass around, I'm good with that.

Well, the sample containers I ordered online came in but are a little smaller than I anticipated, 1.22 inches in width sounded normal to me?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/161811819943?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

If there is a cheaper way to ship these than USPS small flat rate at $6 I may be able to select more than 5 random people, what is the cheapest way to ship these samples would you say?

I think that is the cheapest way.

Here's a thought though......

Maybe put them all in one box and ship it out like a pass.

The person takes his sample and ships it to the next guy that got selected.

It would save you a bit in freight and it's more than fair IMOP since you're being generous enough to give out free samples.

Random.org number generator 1-51 I'll post the first 10 incase some are my posts/other peoples posts or some people don't respond. Also if we can find a way to ship for cheaper I will mail out more packages. Lets put the limit at $40 so that is 5 people doing the USPS small flat rate or X number at whatever price is cheaper. I'll look into that this weekend. I have to leave work so I wont have time to see who the winners are by number, I'll be back tonight to see who won. Congrats to the winners!

26... wait we already had that one. Time to stop I think, #26 is a lucky number today. Congrats to everyone, I will likely mail these out on Wednesday the 27th as it is the only day on my work calendar I have open.

#26 here, I almost burned my hand on the grill. :thumbup:
Congratulations to the other winners. Thanks for the great PIF Ben

Top Bottom