What's new

Race To The Finish PIF! Choose Your Cream!

David

B&B’s Champion Corn Shucker
This PIF is a bit unconventional, so please read all of the rules before participating.
First off, what's up for grabs? The winner may choose ANY cream that The Superior Shave has in stock at the time of completion. When you make your choice, just shoot me a PM and I'll get it ordered for you.

How to win? The person who makes the 250th post in this thread will be the winner...and that's it! Lol

Rules:
•Please be a member in good standing with at least 50 quality posts.
•Have fun! The goal here is for all of us to have a fun (and likely very random) discussion. Random is ok, but let's try and keep the focus of the thread on something shaving related.
•Obey the Terms Of Use, and at all times remain courteous to one another.
•Try and make each post have a minimum of 6 words so we don't end up having 250 posts of +1's and +2's.
•Since this is a small item, and due to recent international shipping increases this is open to CONUS only. (If international members are willing to cover the difference in shipping that is perfectly ok).

That's it, guys! Have fun..pace yourselves...and let the race to 250 begin!

Cool idea for a PIF! I've still never tried a cream, just soaps. It will be fun to follow this thread and see how long it takes to get to 250. Hopefully I'm watching at the time. Good luck to everyone!

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
So if I serial post for the next hour or so I could be the wiener?:tongue_sm
Very cool PIF, David

Interesting idea. I'm surprised this thread isn't blowing up yet. I've actually started using my creams more often lately. Just finished up a small tube of Bigelow from a PIF, and I'm pretty close to finishing up some Coates Lime and some Institute Karite. That will leave me with just some TOBS Jermyn Street and some Tabac.

Ill put my 2 cents in to get the count up. Ive been DE shaving for 1.5 months and its coming along fine. Got a few blades in my favorites and a couple razors. Next post please.

Top Bottom